Free Shipping & Returns for Loyal Members
US returns only. For Canada returns, please click here.
If you'd like to make an exchange, please follow our return policy and place a new order for the product you desire. This will ensure the product is available and gets to you quicker.
- Merchandise can only be returned if purchased online directly from www.dcshoes.com
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of date purchased.
- Merchandise must be in original condition.
- Items listed as FINAL SALE cannot be returned for a refund.
- Shipping charges incurred during checkout are not refundable.
- Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs. DC Crew Members get free returns.
- We suggest obtaining proof of return and retaining it until your refund has been processed.
- You will be notified via email throughout your package journey and once your refund has been approved.
- Returns will be processed within 10-14 days of arrival at our warehouse.
- Once approved, allow 2-4 business days for funds to appear in your account.
CREATE A RETURN LABEL
For DC Crew Members, return shipping labels are FREE. For Canada orders, please see the return policy here.
For all other guests, return shipping labels are $5.95. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
- Click here to select the item(s) being returned and print your return label.
- Drop your package off at any U.S. mail location.
Once your return has been received by our warehouse, please allow up to 7-10 business days to complete. Additional processing time may occur depending on your financial institution before the funds appear on your account.
TRACKING YOUR RETURN
You will be notified via email throughout your package journey and once your refund has been processed. To check the status of your return, click here.
Specialists are available:
Monday-Friday from 6AM - 6PM PST
CLOSED Saturday, Sunday and all major US holidays.
Get immediate answers to our most frequently asked questions.