ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING - ALL ORDERS US & CANADA
Recommended for you
Men's Skate Shoes - Studio S - 303284
Streamlined, yet filled with features, the DC Studio S skate shoe was designed with a vulcanized construction for amazing board feel and flex.
- Upper: Leather / Lining: Textile / Outsole: Rubber
Enjoy Free Shipping on all orders to the US and Canada! Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any DC Shoes/Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
Click here for our entire return policy
Product Details and Features
- Durable Super Suede toe makes shoe last longer
- Clean toe with no stitching prevents tearing and blowouts
- Vulcanized construction offers better board feel, sidewall grip and more flex
- Custom ImpactS sockliner provides comfort and protection in the foot areas that take the most abuse, perfect for high-impact skating
- Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole is super durable and provides great grip
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Soft Inside
- Slightly narrow
- Around the house
- Casual Wear
- Dates night out
- Going Out
- Work Tasks
Comments about DC 1011700 Men's Studio Shoes:
The shoes are not only comfortable, but they adjusted to my foot over time easily. Now, every time I put them on, my feet feel as if they are settling in a nest of pillows. I am able to walk around with ease with the flexibility they provide. Also, in case of emergencies I am able to run and gain maximum grip. The only downside would be the slightly narrow shape of the shoe. But over time, my foot adjusted and fit quite well into the shoe.
- Feels true to size
- Feels too narrow
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Really Into Shoes