Fedex Smart Post Return Instructions
- Place your item in a sturdy box and seal it with tape. Use the original packaging, if possible.
- Securely attach label to the largest side of the package. By using the label provided, shipping charges are prepaid. Do not alter the label.
- Remove, completely cover or mark through the original shipping label.
- Ship your package by:
- Giving it to your United States Postal Service (USPS®) carrier.
- Placing it in your mailbox.
- Dropping it off at any Post Office. To find the Post Office closest to you, call 1.800.ASK.USPS (1.800.275.8777) or go to www.usps.com and click on Locate a Post Office.
Note: Packages larger than 2½inches by 11½ inches x 12½ inches will not fit in collection boxes
- Requesting a pickup for the next day from your USPS carrier at www.usps.com/pickup.
Note: For USPS pickups, individual items cannot exceed 70 lbs. or 108 inches in total length or girth.
- Dropping it off at your nearest staffed FedEx Office, FedEx World Service Center® or FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® location or including it with your regularly scheduled FedEx Ground ® pickup.
- Keep a copy of the shipping label for your reference.
- Keep a copy of your Return Tracking Number (02 3### #### #### #### ##)
for your records.
Note: The FedEx tracking number contains 20 digits, starting with 023.
- Go to www.fedex.com to track the status of your shipment.