ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING - ALL ORDERS US & CANADA
Ordering & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
- Online & Phone Purchases Return Policy
- In-Store Returns
- Returns via Mail
- Gift Returns
- Exchanges via Mail
- Damaged or Defective Items
- Received the Wrong Item
- Retail Store Purchases Return Policy
Safety, Security & Privacy
Returns & Exchanges
Retail Store Purchases Return Policy
This return policy applies to products purchased from Quiksilver, Inc. and/or its affiliates (“Quiksilver”) under its “Quiksilver,” “Roxy,” and “DC” brands (collectively, the “Brands”). Quiksilver provides refunds for purchases made at Quiksilver company owned retail and outlet stores (“Company Retail Stores”) and on the Brands’ official e-commerce sites as set forth more fully herein. Pursuant to the terms set forth below, Quiksilver will provide refunds to customers who return products unworn and unwashed, in their original condition and packaging (if any), with the tags still attached within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Women’s swimwear must be unworn with the tags and sanitary liner attached. E-commerce purchases can be returned via U.S. Mail or at Company Retail Stores listed on our e-commerce sites (excludes authorized Quiksilver dealers and authorized dealer locations).
In-Store Purchase Returns
- In-store return: If customer returns product(s) purchased from a Company Retail Store, within (30) days of the purchase date with the original receipt, to a Company Retail Store located in the continental U.S., in its original condition and with the tags still attached, customer will receive a refund in the same form of payment used at the time of purchase.
- Return of Sale Items: Sale items that are not accompanied by the original receipt are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Returns after 30 days: If customer returns product(s) purchased from a Brand’s official e-commerce site after thirty (30) days, no credits or exchanges will be issued.
If the store lacks funds, the return is over $350, or the customer cannot be refunded on their original form of payment and does not want a merchandise credit, a check will be issued by Quiksilver’s corporate office located in Huntington Beach, California and the check will be mailed to customer within 4-6 weeks.
All product sales are intended for retail/ “end user” customers only, and are not intended for wholesale or redistribution by the purchaser. The resale of any products purchased from any of the Company Retail Stores or the Brands’ e-commerce sites without the express prior written consent of Quiksilver, in each instance, is strictly prohibited. For the purpose of enforcement of this policy, no customer may purchase more than a number of products or product styles that Quiksilver determines, in its sole discretion, to be a reasonable number in each circumstance during any 72 hour period without the prior written consent of Quiksilver. Quiksilver may refuse to sell any products to any person that Quiksilver believes, in its sole discretion, intends or endeavors to violate this policy.